Thursday, January 14, 2010

Comments

I love to read blogs....whether they're written by one of my best friends or a total stranger, I just think blogs are great. Real people, real thoughts....saying things that pop into their heads...things that they may not say out loud to someone in person.

I was thinking today about how much I enjoy reading blogs, but rarely ever leave a comment on them. Why is that? It's like when you think someones shirt is really cute, but you just think it in your head instead of telling them, "I love your shirt!" Leaving someone a comment takes like 2 seconds and it makes people feel good...so I'm gonna make an effort to leave more comments.

So if you notice that I'm suddenly commenting on your blog out of nowhere - now you know why :o)

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Crossing my fingers and hoping for comments :)

The Joiners said...

Ditto Joiner! And so glad you are putting up pics of the little ones :)