Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sad News, Funny News

Well, my computer finally decided to die on me a few days ago. Sniff sniff. So sadly, there will probably be a shortage of blog posts until I have more computer access. Not sure when that will be...

In other news, Hannah has finally discovered that she doesn't have to wait for me to come get her out of her bed. Up until now, she would just sing and play in her bed until I came in and got her in the morning or after a nap. A few weeks ago she came into our room at night, and I really thought that she was sleep walking! Well, the past two nights we've had a little night-time visitor. I do have to say that although I don't enjoy being woken up at 4:30 am, I couldn't help but laugh when I heard our door knob rattle and saw her smiling face burst through the door. She was so excited and proud of herself - it was just too cute! I mean, what kind of parenthood would this be if I didn't get to experience the "kid coming into your room at night" thing? :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love when Addison comes into my room in the middle of the night and crawls into bed with us. Pearson has never been able to sleep well in our bed, but Addison routinely comes into our room around 4 or 5 AM and goes back to sleep with us.

Also, sorry about your 'puter.

Hebraicheart said...

Oh, you are joining in on the some of the best cuddle time there is. I could relive those days easily. Our little gal is growing up. How did the first day of big girl-dom go?