Monday, January 26, 2009

Just like Mommy...

Hannah has been my little copy cat lately - it's so funny!

Example #1:

Hannah gets in her Little Tikes car.
Mommy: "Where are you going, Hannah?"
Hannah: "To get me belly checked!" (her interpretation of my prenatal appointments)
Daddy: "Is there a baby in there?"
Hannah: "Yes!"
Daddy: "What's her name?"
Hannah: "Mary Kate!"
Hannah gets out of her car and lays down in a chair. She finds a toy and puts it up to her belly to check the baby. Then she gets back in the car and returns home.
Mommy:"How was your belly check?"
Hannah:"It looked great!"


Example #2:
Hannah gets on the couch, puts on my nursing pillow, lifts up her shirt, and nurses her kitty.

Example #3:
Hannah "pumps" haha


She basically does everything with her kitty that mommy does with Mary Kate: swaddles her, rocks her, gives her a pacifier, changes her diaper, puts her in the car seat, etc etc etc



Hannah is such a good mommy - it's precious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so incredibly PRECIOUS! Pearson has no memory of me nursing him or his sister, so when my sister was here visiting and was nursing her son, he was completely fascinated! It was really quite funny.

Graham and Storey said...

I LOVE it! What a good big sister! It sounds like she is handling the transition well! Miss you!